- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is Enrollment Priority?
- What are Academic and Progress Standards?
- If I have not met my Academic and Progress Standards, will I lose my Enrollment Priority status?
- If I lose my Enrollment Priority eligibility due to not meeting Academic and Progress Standards, how can I regain eligibility?
- What steps can I take to prevent losing my Enrollment Priority eligibility?
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- What does SAP stand for?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
- Qualitative Standard
- Quantitative Standard
- Maximum Timeframe
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?